- Bars & Cafeterias
- Campus Map & Addresses
- Computing & IT Services
- Finance & Operations
- Health Insurance
- InfoPoint & Switchboard Office
- Lecture Rooms
- Mail Services
- Medical Service
- Multimedia, Publications & Printing
- Passport & Visa Information Office
Passport & Visa Information Office
The Passport and Visa Information Office assists ICTP visitors in obtaining entry visas to Italy. Each year, the office processes close to 3000 visa applications.
It also helps visitors obtain foreign visas when travelling on behalf of the Centre. (Visa request application form)
The Office also deals with the foreigners' permission to stay documents, which Italian authorities require of all foreigners staying for more than 8 days in Italy.
In addition, limited to the ICTP Personnel, the Office is responsible for requesting Identity Cards issued by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and United Nations Laissez Passer issued by UN Geneva.
- Location: Enrico Fermi Building Rooms T-4, T-5
- Working hours: 9:00 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 15:00
- Phone: (+39) 040 2240 510/588, (+39) 040 2240 509
- Fax: (+39) 040 224 650
- E-mail: email@example.com